NAOS Thailand Co., Ltd.- a subsidiary of NAOS group is looking for the talent candidates who have passion to succeed and win, be enthusiastic, and be energetic to join our growing company.
NAOS group is founded in France over 30 years ago by Jean-Noël Thorel, with the aim of bringing the benefits of biological innovation to the fields of dermatology and aesthetics. Naos group is present in over 80 countries worldwide.
NAOS group creates and markets products with a strong identity and high added value, on the border between cosmetics and healthcare products. Biologically active and technologically safe, the aim of these products is to meet the needs of each skin type, whilst respecting its natural balance. The brands under NAOS group are Bioderma, Institut Esthederm, and Etat Pur.
• Ensure a sound Accounting Control environment exists and operates effectively, including key controls balance reviews
• Timely compliance with company GAAP, statutory and other local reporting or filing requirements (IFRS, GAAP, VAT, Tax)
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information
• Manage full set of accounts (AP, AR, GL) and perform month-end closing.
• Prepare payment to suppliers and staff based on required date
• Prepare and verify Account payable records, prepares invoices and vouchers, cheque, files, posts ledger and general journal entries, and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
• Responsible for fixed assets recording and depreciation
• Reconciliation of bank statements, accounting records and other financial statements
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Perform tax filings, withholding tax, VAT and income tax returns.
• Assisting to prepare cash flow statement.
• Support Finance manager for analyses accounting various.
• Liaison with internal and external auditors
• Liaison with Corporate Audit Services and other Corporate functions including outsource agency such as Treasury and Tax
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
• Computer literate in MS Office application and IT knowledge
• Understand Thai laws and local tax policies
• Excellent technical and accounting skills
• Good command of English both written and spoken
• Demonstrable experience in establishing a good control environment and control processes
• Accounting Management experience
• 5+ years of experience
Sending your resume to email@example.com