• Maintain the Dealer information System Database (DMD) for all Brands.
• Complete and maintain all procedures and processes relating to network development (appointment/maintenance/termination) including but not restricted to collecting the legal documents and proceeding legal checks (Watchdog) and collecting financials to facilitate risk management decision taking.
• Maintain information of all POS within the CNHi systems including but not limited to :
o dealer locators for all brands ensuring that all the POS listed are in line between reality/contract/database
o Network Assessment tool (ensuring that all POS are properly mapped, access granted and assessors identified)
• After formal approval for a new dealer is collected, undertake and complete the process of setting up the new dealer with all the CNHI systems requirements in a timely manner (eg account numbers, user id’s etc).
• Develop, document and maintain a new dealer start up process and monitor its effectiveness and implementation across all Brands.
• Cooperate with other Departments in the development of systems updates to streamline dealer administrative procedures.
• In consultation with Legal, prepare Dealer Agreements/Extensions and supporting documentation for Dealer appointments and maintain the appropriate filing system (soft and hard copies). Maintain the Dealer Agreement register, where relevant advise management 90 days prior to the end of the competitive Variation Agreement and initiate the extension process.
• International Law Background