Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/jobdst/public_html/components/com_enterprise/views/detail/view.html.php on line 9
Strict Standards: Non-static method EnterpriseModelDetail::getData() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/jobdst/public_html/components/com_enterprise/views/detail/view.html.php on line 21
Strict Standards: Non-static method EnterpriseModelDetail::getOther() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/jobdst/public_html/components/com_enterprise/views/detail/view.html.php on line 22
- Daily reconciliation for receipt and payment and Identify and resolve discrepancy with respective personnel
- Prepares all check vouchers prior to disbursement and approval of Finance Manager
- In charge of reviewing internal and external disbursements and handles petty cash management and ensures all attachments (official receipts) are available prior to replenishing the petty cash
- Prepare cash disbursement journal and other related reports for submission to Finance Manager
- Manage the day-to-day cash flow Prepare weekly cash flow forecast and monthly fund request to HQ
- Keep a record of all client contracts and note the agreed services, cost, and payment terms
- Send billing statements to shippers and monitor shipper’s compliance on payment terms
- Conduct follow up efforts when shipper’s due payments are near or exceeded the agreed payment terms
- Reconcile any discrepancies identified in the contract against billing and support documents and attachments
- Monitor payments made by shipper and prepare accounts receivables report, sales report, cash receipt, and submit reports to Finance Manager
- Support the Finance Manager in maintaining basic accounting records such as Bank Reconciliation, Petty Cash, Government Remittances
- Support the Finance Manager in preparing monthly and yearly financial reports of the company such as Financial Statements, Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Statement of Stakeholder’s Equity
- Prepares monthly report for Withholding Tax Compensation, Withholding Tax, and Value Added Tax Report
- Prepares quarterly report on Summary of Sales and Purchases and Income Tax Return and ensure company issued a Tax Clearance Certificate
- The successful candidate should have proven track records in full set of account, bank reconciliation, treasury, financial and tax reporting as well as billing collection and ability to handle volume transactions in startups environment.
- You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting minimum of 3 years’ (for accountant or senior accountant) and 5 years’ experience for finance manager, CPA from audit firm would be preferable.
- You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and be able to demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.